Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Oh look...... I'm back.... again

If you haven't noticed by now I guess my blog isn't something I do as much as some. I spend more time on Myspace and Facebook than I do Blogger. But after some complaints from my grandparents about the lack of activity on my blog, I've decided to post something to please them. So here you go, Grandpa and Grandma, a new post for you. I, like my dad, have added a music playlist (actually I have two) so everybody that doesn't have dial-up enjoy the music......... for whoever views this blog besides my grandparents.

When I rented Guitar Hero (the Rock the 80's edition) a couple months ago I discovered a really cool song sung by Quiet Riot. It's probably their most famous song along with 'Cum On Feel the Noize'. Here it is:
QUIET RIOT

Add to My Profile | More Videos

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:47:00 PM, Blogger Dan at Necessary Roughness said...

"Bang Your Head" is a better song than "Noise..." :) It really drives.

 
At Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:57:00 PM, Blogger Angus G Van Halen said...

Yeah it's a great headbanger song if you've got the hair for it ha. I didn't realize their lead singer had just died until a friend told me. He had the distinctive voice that a good front man should have.

 
At Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:20:00 PM, Blogger Scottius Maximus said...

Angus!

You're back!...Black?

You should post a video of your very Angus hair flying around.

 
At Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:56:00 PM, Blogger Angus G Van Halen said...

Today I'm in white and blue... so no not black sorry. I should do that sometime that would be hilarious to see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home