Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eruption



Haha no not that kind of eruption.




This kind of Eruption ^^



I figured I needed to have a post about Van Halen so this is it. Personally.. I think Eddie is one the most brilliant guitarists ever and he's not bad with the keyboard either. Unfortunately he's practically destroyed his band too. Van Halen is rumored to be going on tour sometime soon and his 16 year old son Wolfgang (I guess he watched the Munsters when he was growing up.. lol no he named him after Mozart) is replacing Michael Anthony as bassist in the band. And then there is the controversial frontman spot. Is it Dave? Is it Sammy? Is it anybody? Van Halen last toured in '04 with Eddie and Sammy reuniting... briefly. The result was Hagar saying that he'd never tour with EVH again. I think if it's anybody it'll be Roth... though who knows how long that reunion will last.

I made the comment of Eddie having almost destroyed his band. He seems to have done the same to himself. Check out this photo it'll leave you in shock after seeing it especially after looking at the healthy Eddie.


If he looked in the mirror that day he would've been having 'Dreams' about the way he used to look.

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 26, 2007 9:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angus!

That is a creepy picture. Shows you what too many bad habits will do. There is a discussion this morning at World Mag Blog about this. Here's the link.

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 4:59:00 PM, Blogger Angus G Van Halen said...

Hah I guess I was right and didn't realize it. That said, Roth has been saying this for over a year now and if this reunion does indeed occur, I bet it doesn't last long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home